Thursday, July 4, 2019

Amazon Rankings - Smile Inducing!

Being new to self-publishing, my learning curve is steep and absorbing all the new information is exciting! Imagine my surprise when learning that Amazon shows ranking information when you view a publication on their website. Then imagine the smile on my face when I saw this a few moment ago:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #132,216 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#94 in Religious Science Fiction & Fantasy (Books)
#55 in Religious Short Stories
#41 in 45-Minute Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Reads

I know the low rankings are in very tiny categories, and it's based off of two sales only (to put it in perspective) but it's still neat to see!

If you want to be my third sale, you can find my short fantasy read at:

The Gift of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment